Chase Ink Business Card $100 Bonus Promotion
If you are looking for a business credit card to charge for your business spending, Chase has some nice offers for its Ink Business Cards. The Ink cards not only let you earn rewards for the money you spend on the cards, but also give you generous incentive, $100 cash back bonus to be exact, to start using the card if you don’t already have one. The current promotion offer covers four Chase Ink Business cards, including Ink with Ultimate Rewards, Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards, Ink Plus with Ultimate Rewards, and Ink Cash Business. The following are brief summaries of the main benefits of cards. Take a look to see if any of them meets your business needs.
Ink Classic Business Card
The Ink Classic Business Card offers cardholders greater purchasing power, higher level rewards, and premium business benefits. The card lets you earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases, 2 points for every $1 spent at gas stations and hotels. Plus, you’ll receive 5 points per $1 on office supplies, landline and cell phones, internet and cable TV. This is no caps or expirations for the rewards you earned. The card has no annual membership fee, plus a 0% APR introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
- Up to 25,000 bonus points – 10,000 bonus points after your first purchase, plus an additional 15,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months!
- 5X points per dollar on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- 2X points per dollar on the first $25,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- 1 point per dollar on all other card purchases with no limit on the amount you can earn
- Points do not expire
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 months
- No Annual Fee
Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards
The Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards Card lets cardholders earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases. Additionally, you can earn up to 47,000 bonus points every year: earn 7,500 bonus points when you spend $25,000 per year; 15,000 more bonus points when you spend another $25,000; and 25,000 more bonus points when you spend an additional $50,000. You will also earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airfare purchased online through the Ultimate Rewards Travel Booking Tool with your Ink Bold card. The card has an annual fee of $95, but it’s waived for the first year.
- Earn up to 50,000 bonus points – 25,000 after your first purchase, plus an additional 25,000 after you spend $10,000 in 3 months – that’s $500 in rewards of your choice, or $625 towards airfare when you redeem online through our Ultimate Rewards booking tool.Earn over 50,000 bonus points in your first year
- Earn up to 5X points per dollar on eligible business purchases, and points do not expire
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free Employee Cards
- No interest charges because it’s a pay-in-full charge card
- Transfer points you’ve earned to participating frequent travel programs at a 1:1 value
- No Annual Fee in the first year – a $95 savings
Ink Cash Business
The Ink Cash Business Card is designed for business owners who want more cash back, a customized credit line, and simple ways to track and manage expenses. It allows you to earn unlimited 1% cash back on all business purchases and 3% cash back on eligible fuel, home improvement, dining and office supply purchases. This business card offers a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers. The introductory rate is valid for the first six billing cycles following the opening of the account. The card has no membership fee.
- 3% cash back on eligible fuel, home improvement, dining and office supply purchases, subject to monthly maximum
- $100 cash back after first purchase, plus an additional $150 after you spend $5,000 within 3 months
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at gas stations and restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Up to 10 points for $1 spent when you shop online through Chase Rewards Plus
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 months
- No annual fee
This article was originally written or modified on . If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. Or you can also choose to have free daily updates delivered right to your inbox.