PenFed Travel Rewards American Express Card $200 Bonus Promotion
In addition to the Platinum Cashback Rewards Card and Promise Visa Card that are discussed early, The Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) also issues a Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card, a travel rewards card with exceptional services and rewards.
PenFed Travel Rewards American Express Card Review
With the PenFed Premium Rewards Program built in the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards Card, you are able to earn rewards points not only when you spend on airfares, but from your everyday purchases as well. Specifically, after becoming a member, you can earn
- 5 Points for every $1 you spend with airlines.
- 1 Point for virtually every $1 you spend anywhere else.
With 5 Points per dollar on airlines, the card allows you to accumulate rewards points faster so you can redeem them for your favorite items, from travel, merchandise to premium concert tickets, movies, gift cards, and much more. And there is no limit to the number of points you can earn. In addition, as a cardholder, you can also enjoy
- Complimentary VIP Membership in Airport Lounges Worldwide: When you spend $15,000 or more on the card, you will have exclusive access to luxury with two free visits to over 600 airport lounges around the globe. Eligible Cardmembers will receive membership and two complimentary passes to over 600 airport lounges around the world.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Services: Let Concierge services get things done for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Concierge services are provided by AXA Assistance.
- Comprehensive, World-class Travel Insurance Coverage: From emergency medical evacuation coverage to up to $100,000 of travel accident insurance – you’re automatically covered.
- Lost Luggage, Baggage Delay and Trip Delay Protection
Best of all, you can get all these great benefits without paying annual membership fee.
If this is a travel rewards card that appeals to you, you can receive 20,000 bonus points when you apply and are approved for card and spend at least $650 in the first three months.that’s enough for a free roundtrip ticket to many destinations.
How to Become a Member of PenFed
In order to get apply for the Travel Rewards Card, and the other two PenFed cards as well, you must become a member of Pentagon Federal Credit Union. For people in the military or have family member in the military, the requirement won’t be a problem. But for others, it could be an issue. Fortunately, there are ways to get around it. One way to become eligible for the PenFed membership is to join the National Military Family Association with a one-time donation of $20. That shouldn’t become a burden if you are seriously considering getting a PenFed card.
This article was originally written or modified on . If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. Or you can also choose to have free daily updates delivered right to your inbox.